Friday, July 2, 2010

STATUS OF APPEAL

Case #2 Status

On June 25, I filed a Notice of Appeal with the 4th Circuit Court of Appeals in West Palm Beach, FL for the Self Representation (pro se) of my Corporation.

On the same day I filed a Motion of Stay with the 17th Circuit Court in Broward County.

I have no idea what to expect. I am told by people in the know that my appeal and I will be thrown out. I wonder if they will refund my $300. (excuse the scarcasm). If they do not toss me then I must be ready to respond as best I can.

Must go for now... and read the Florida Rules of Appellate Procedure. This promises to be my worst 4th of July ever.

PS: Case #1 is to complicated to explain but I am holding on and plan the following:

1. Enter a revised Counterclaim without All Pro Electric as a party (I had incorrectly made them a party and the Judge said I could not just do that.)

2. Enter a Motion to have All Pro Electric added as a Defendant and Indispensable Party

3. Submit a Counterclaim by All Pro and move to represent the corporation pro se

4. When the Judge denies that, I will move for a Stay of the proceedings until the Appeal (Case #2) on the same subject is heard and a decision rendered --- that is if the Appeal does not get throw out! (I told you it was complicated.)

1 comment:

  1. read up on writ of certeori to the u.s. supreme ct

    ReplyDelete